Parking is available next to pitches,maximum 2 cars per pitch.
- Separate male and female toilet and shower facilities.
- Hot showers, free of charge.
- Shaver/electric points in the male toilets.
- Pot washing area.
- Fridges/freezers for campers’ use.
- Tumble dryer.
- Chemical disposal point.
- 16 amp Electric Hookups.
- Electric points in the ladies/Gents for hair-dryers/Straighteners
- Peak Waste Skip. All waste collected at Bank House Farm Campsite goes on to be 100% recycled. 0% goes to Landfill.
We sell various sizes of Calor Gas cylinders and Camping Gaz
The Manifold Inn is adjacent to the site and offers a Campers Breakfast, Home cooked food or that quiet rustic drink to complete your stay.
Hartington has 2 village stores, petrol station, 2 pubs, post office, Tea room, cheese shop and fish and chip van on a Friday Evening.
We are on the bus route no:442 to Ashbourne, Buxton and Bakewell which stops right outside the campsite. Manchester city centre is an hour away by train from Buxton.
- Ashbourne – Thursday and Saturday
- Buxton – Tuesday and Saturday
- Bakewell – Monday and Saturday
- Leek – Saturday