Facilities and Local Amenities
- ALL NEW FOR 2020 SEASON - Separate male and female toilet and shower facilities, all with underfloor heating.
- ALL NEW FOR 2020 SEASON - Large family shower room and toilet with baby change area.
- Electric points in the ladies/Gents for hair-dryers/Straighteners.
- Ladies facilities now have hairdryers and vanity area included.
- Hot showers, free of charge.
- Shaver/electric points in the male toilets.
- ALL NEW FOR 2020 SEASON - Undercover pot washing area.
- Fridges/freezers for campers’ use.
- Tumble dryer available on request (additional cost applies).
- Chemical disposal point.
- 16 amp Electric Hookups available.
Enjoy our campsite!
Many walks & attractions nearby such as Alton Towers, leather centres & cycle hire.
Fantastic local pubs, cafes & restaurants right on the doorstep.
Beautiful Peak District scenery with a river running through the site.
Brand new onsite facilities for our 2020 season: showers & toilets with underfloor heating, undercover pot wash area and chemical waste disposal.
“Superb campsite with all the amenities and more! Wonderful wardens and owners that are on hand that cannot do enough for you, well kept site and in a great location by a river and good access to local walks, attractions and landmarks. Very fair pricing that makes you want to return after your camping experience.”
The Manifold Inn is adjacent to the site and offers a Campers Breakfast, Home cooked food or that quiet rustic drink to complete your stay.
Hartington has 2 village stores, petrol station, 2 pubs, post office, Tea room, cheese shop and fish and chip van on a Fri Evening.
We are on the bus route no:442 to Ashbourne, Buxton and Bakewell which stops right outside the campsite. Manchester city centre is an hour away by train from Buxton.
- Ashbourne – Thursday and Saturday
- Buxton – Tuesday and Saturday
- Bakewell – Monday and Saturday
- Leek – Saturday
Peak Waste Skip. All waste collected at Bank House Farm Campsite goes on to be 100% recycled. 0% goes to Landfill. Click the links to visit the Peak.
We sell various sizes of Calor Gas cylinders and Camping Gas.
A Fish n Chip van on site on a Sat eve. 6.45pm