Parking is available next to pitches,maximum 2 cars per pitch.
- Separate male and female toilet and shower facilities.
- Hot showers, free of charge.
- Shaver/electric points in the male toilets.
- Pot washing area.
- Fridges/freezers for campers’ use.
- Tumble dryer.
- Chemical disposal point.
- 16 amp Electric Hookups.
- Electric points in the ladies/Gents for hair-dryers/Straighteners
We sell various sizes of Calor Gas cylinders and Camping Gaz
The Manifold Inn is adjacent to the site and offers the quintessential country cooked meal or that quiet rustic drink to complete your stay. Hulme End Shop is located in the village, just a short stroll from the campsite open from 8am – 6pm (7am – 9pm on a Friday in the summer months).
We are on the bus route to Ashbourne, Buxton and Bakewell. Manchester city centre is an hour away by train from Buxton.
- Ashbourne – Thursday and Saturday
- Buxton – Tuesday and Saturday
- Bakewell – Monday and Saturday
- Leek – Saturday