A LITTLE BIT ABOUT
BANK HOUSE FARM
Our park is situated right next to the River Manifold and is in a fantastic position overlooking the Derbyshire countryside. It is set in the grounds of the Victorian farmhouse which dates back to 1834.
We cater for couples and families. On-site, we have wildlife and the river, a selection of second-hand books and DVDs are available to take away (small donation to our local charity required), while in the local area you can explore all that Staffordshire and the Peak District has to offer. Alternatively, you can just relax and enjoy the surroundings.
There’s something for everyone!
BITS & BOBS
YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Campfires are allowed as long as they are in a fire pit or similar container and kept off the ground. We have a limited number of firepits for hire upon arrival.
- We sell kiln dried logs and kindling.
- We sell various camping essentials, groceries and alcohol from our onsite shop.
- Dogs are welcome and we have a separate dog walking field. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
- There is an information point with leaflets on the surrounding area including lovely countryside walks and attractions to suit all tastes.
- We operate a second-hand book/DVD exchange (or purchase with a small charity donation).
- A fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer are available.
- We welcome Duke of Edinburgh groups and offer a special rate. Please enquire directly for details.